Come sun or cool breeze, seaside or city, the Iguazu organic cotton top is made for all-day comfort on long summer days. For feminine style from every angle, we've paired a deep broderie anglaise V-neck, meeting in an empire line, with a half tie-open back. Long voluminous sleeves with a drawstring cuff complement the shape and texture of the body, completing our seasonal and sustainable upgrade to everyone's favourite crisp white shirt.
- Deep V neck
- Broderie anglaise trim at neckline
- Empire line
- Half-open back with ties
- Voluminous sleeves
- Drawstring cuff
- Woven cotton poplin fabric with a crisp, yet soft, handfeel.
- Composition: 100% organic cotton
- Construction: 60s poplin
- Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of synthetic ones. Read more about organic cotton in our fabric section.
- Fitted at top part. Voluminous at bottom part and sleeves.
- True to size
- Length: 63cm in size S
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall
- Find your right size in our size guide