This triangle bikini top in VILDNIS’ bespoke Mangrove Fever print takes inspiration from the colourful mangroves of Costa Rica. Digitally printed to protect the environment and created from Italian swimwear fabric made of recycled polyester mixed with stretch-enhancing Lycra, this is functional swimwear that’s both fashionable and responsible. Fully lined cups in a soft recycled polyester jersey ensure opacity when wet. Secure at the neck and back for a customisable fit.
Worn here with the Poneloya tie side bikini bottom.
Note: The print on each bikini is unique due to the large print report. The printed swatch is from the Tortuguero maxi dress to illustrates the colour and detail. The ground colour on the bikini is slightly lighter than the swatch.
- Triangle style
- Fully lined
- Allover digital print
- High-performance Italian swimwear fabric from Carvico. Resistant to chlorine and sun creams. Excellent coverage, a high level of two-way stretch and great shape retention.
- Composition: 78% recycled polyester/22% Lycra extra life
- Construction: warp knit jersey
- Certification: Oekotex certified
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: Recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic and polyester ensures that the plastic and polyester already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Read more about recycled polyester in our fabric section.
- Adjustable fit
- True to size
- Model wears size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall
- Find your right size in our size guide