We believe denim wear should let you breathe comfortably. From their soft, slim fit to their ethical production, VILDNIS' organic cotton Mayon jeans will do just that. Instead of washing our indigo-dyed denim in lots of water to achieve our fashionably casual finish, VILDNIS' chosen factory uses an innovative Italian machine that uses air to dilute the dye. You'll feel so good in our ankle-grazing jeans that you may feel tempted to walk on water - the clean, unpolluted water you've kindly saved by choosing to buy jeans made with this method.
Worn here with the Mojave T-shirt.
Note: this style is ankle-grazing. The photographed sample is too measuring 10cm too short.
• Slightly ripped worn look
• Ankle grazing length
• Five-pocket style
• VILDNIS signature stitching back pockets
• Gunmetal hardware
• Soft,durable and breathable denim with a bit of stretch for better movement
• Composition: 98% organic cotton/2% elastane
• Construction: woven denim
• Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones. These jeans are washed with air instead of water, saving approximately 200 litres of water per garment. Read more about organic cotton in our fabric section.
Fit• Slim fit
• True to size
• Length: Inside leg 72cm in size S.
• Ginger model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall. Brunette is 170cm/5'6" tall.
• Find your right size in our size guide