Style and technology make an eco-friendly union in our statement printed blouse. Its straight fit with contrasting blouson sleeves and a high neck with frill detail add character from every angle. Meanwhile soft semi-sheer crepe fabric make it a lightweight layer, which feels so soft you'll never believe it was made using recycled plastic bottles.
Worn here with the Kenting wide leg jeans.
• High neck with frill detail
• Tie closure at neck
• Deep keyhole front neck
• Wide gathered yoke
• Blouson-shaped sleeves
• Narrow cuffs
• Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch made from recycled Coca-Cola bottles
• Composition: 100% recycled polyester
• Construction: woven chiffon
• Print method: digital
• Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy. Read more about recycled polyester and digital printing in our fabric section.
Fit• Straight relaxed fit
• True to size
• Length: 67cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 68cm long raglan sleeves in size S
• Model wears size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall
• Find your right size in our size guide